Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Cancellation Policy: If you cancel your trip, cancellation fees apply. A cancellation will be effective only when written confirmation of cancellation has been received.
- 50% of total booking (minus deposit) refundable if cancellation request is received is two months before trip starts.
- No refunds two months before trip starts.
Cancellation by us: We may cancel a trip at any time prior to departure if, due to terrorism, natural disasters, political instability or any other unpredictable events that make it unsafe or not viable to run the trip itinerary. We also reserve the right to cancel a trip due to insufficient enrollment. If we cancel a trip, you can either put money towards a future trip or receive a full refund (including deposit). We are not responsible for any personal costs you may have incurred as a result of a trip cancellation such as travelers insurance or flights.
Travel Insurance: Travel insurance is required, and should be taken out at the time of booking. Insurance should cover against personal accident, death, medical expenses, and emergency repatriation. We strongly recommend a minimum coverage of $200,000 USD for each category. We also recommend travel insurance to cover loss of luggage, personal effects, cancellation, and personal liability. You must provide proof of travel insurance on the first day of the trip.
Limitation of Liability: We contract with a network of different companies and individuals to make this trip happen. While we don’t foresee any issues, we are not responsible for the acts and omissions of these third parties.
To the fullest extent permitted by law:
- any liability for any loss, death, injury or damage which you may suffer (directly or indirectly) in connection with or arising out of your participation in a trip, or any breach of the Booking Conditions, is excluded.
- you release us from any liability and expressly waive any claims you may have against us arising out of or in connection with your participation in a trip.
- any condition or warranty which would otherwise be implied by law into these Booking Conditions (Implied Warranty), is excluded.
To the extent an Implied Warranty cannot be excluded, our liability in respect of the Implied Warranty is limited to (in our absolute discretion): (i) the provision of a similar trip to an equivalent value; or (ii) a refund of the total amount received by us from you in connection with your booking.
Any claim by you is excluded to the extent that it is for indirect or consequential loss, loss of profits or economic loss, however it arises, or for indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages.
Activity Level: While we arrange transportation for many itinerary events, we will also be fitting into the local culture of walking. If you are not in the habit of regular walking, we kindly suggest partaking in light activities such as swimming, walking, or light jogging in the weeks leading up to the trip. Alternately, if you prefer not to walk at all (even though it’s great for digestion!) we can help book a taxi for you at your own expense.
Still need more info? Email us, we are happy to help.